Resources - Race Walking Club Contacts
Cambridge Sports Union - Race Walking Page
164 Cushing Street
Cambridge, MA US 02138
You may have heard about race walking, but really don't know much about it. You've found the site of the most active race walking club in the Boston area, so check out what we have to offer here and we hope your questions are answered. Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned race walking veteran, the CSU Race Walking Program has something for everyone!
Membership in CSU gets you a number of benefits:
- Weekly workouts with coaching available on Tuesday Evenings, 6:15 to 7:45 p.m. at the Harvard University Track, North Beacon Street (just over the Charles River from Harvard Square) in Allston, MA. Click here for directions
- Free Monthly Technique Clinics (roughly the last Tuesday of every month, check out the clinic schedule for exact dates
- Free CSU T-shirt
- Monthly Newsletter with calendar of races, clinics, and other events
- Chance to compete with CSU Racewalking Team in regional and national championships
- Full line of CSU athletic apparrel for sale (racing singlets & shorts, wind suits, hats, etc.)
- Access to training partners and group racewalking knowledge.